Lobster mac and cheese sounds magnificent

Since the first of the year, I've been trying to sort through the photos stored on my computer and discard a few since I'm into the tens of thousands. I came across this photo I had saved to go with a Foods article I'd written on variations on the traditional mac and cheese dish. As a freelance writer I cover lots of topics - from local happenings to travel to automobiles to sports to health. Food writing is one of my favorite areas. This picture actually didn't make it into the printed version of my article, so I thought I'd share it here. It's a lobster mac and cheese from Chef Paul Owens at 1875 Steakhouse at the French Lick Hotel in French Lick, Indiana. Ever been there? If not, OMG...add it to your bucket list. The resorts in French Lick and West Baden are amazing. You will be stunned...I promise. So, back to the dish. Doesn't it look wonderful?


Want to try it out? Here's the full article with the recipe for this dish and several other great takes on the classic mac & cheese. http://www.nwitimes.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/mmm-mac-and-cheese/article_50b73dd3-bb91-579d-82d5-0d41d7e740fb.html

Got a great mac and cheese recipe to share?

Comments