An introduction to Teavana

My husband and I were out in Oakbrook for lunch recently and took a walk around the mall. I'd never been to a Teavana before, but since I'm not a coffee drinker, I love trying out new teas. I picked up these three items (a teaball, some Youthberry and Wild Orange Blossom tea and some German Rock Sugar for sweetening) to make some sun tea.

After I made the first pitcher, I realized that I hadn't doubled the amount of tea as recommended when I bought it (she said use twice the amount for iced tea than for brewed tea), so it was super weak, but it was my fault. I'll give it another try soon. Hope the next batch is much better because this little amount of product was $36. That's some expensive iced tea. It does smell incredible, though, and I am loving the way my kitchen smells when I open my cabinet. :) Looking forward to the next cup of tea.


Comments