Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait


Recently I made these delicious desserts after reading a post on the blog A Time For Us for strawberries and blueberries with lemon creme. It was super easy, but really good. The addition of cream cheese took this simple yogurt parfait to a whole new level. It gave it that cheesecake flavor without the work of making a cheesecake.

I also recently enjoyed a meal at one of my favorite restaurants, Seasons 52, that included a summery blueberry cheesecake mini indulgence. So, after I had the dessert mentioned above, I thought I'd try it again without the strawberries and I added some graham cracker crumbs to complete the cheesecake flavor. It. was. amazing.

1 cup yogurt
4 oz. whipped cream cheese
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs

Blend yogurt and cream cheese in blender. Put blueberries in microwave on defrost setting for about a minute. This will thaw them and create a nice juice. Spoon over yogurt mix and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.




Comments