Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament: Schaumburg, Illinois

The kids really enjoyed our visit this past spring to Medieval Times. They really liked the castle design and the show and the swords, but much to my surprise, they all really devoured the food. Maybe it was the eating without utensils that increased their appetites. Anyway, here's what the meal included:




The boys enjoyed the slushies they got before the show.


The tomato bisque (dragon soup) was delicious! Even my non-soup eaters enjoyed it.


The roasted chicken (a.k.a roasted baby dragon) was amazing....super moist and perfectly seasoned.

And the show was tons of fun. But, I can't emphasize enough how great the food was. I'd been there years ago and didn't remember it being spectacular. Since the draw is the show, I didn't expect much from the food, but it was definitely worthy of royalty. :)





Comments