Hooler: the handheld cooler

So, yesterday I attended the International Home and Housewares Show at McCormick place, which was filled with a variety of vendors. I enjoyed browsing through the booths to see the the latest products and some yet to be released.

One of the last vendors we visited as we were heading out was the Hooler booth and it was one of the coolest products I came across. The Hooler really is like an individual cooler. You add water and ice, insert your bottle or can and twist. The water and ice are sealed in securely so there's no leak and it really does keep your beverage ice cold. I'm sipping some nicely chilled 7up out of a Hooler as I type.

With spring - and finally our long awaited Chicago summer - just around the corner, this is a product that will get lots of use between running out to the kids sporting events, hanging by the pool or at the beach and at back yard barbecues. My husband really liked it. I'm thinking I may order another one for him for Father's Day.

It is WAY better than a Koozi! Also, they can do custom printing on the Hooler with your logo. Who wouldn't love to get one as a promotional item or as a giveaway at the company picnic?

You can order the Hooler online at www.hoolercooler.com.



Comments