Pepino's, Schererville, IN

For the past 5 years, my middle son has been bowling in a Saturday morning league and Lynwood Lanes in Lynwood, Illinois. At the end of the year, there is a pizza party organized by Bob, the awesome bowling alley manager. The kids get trophies for their achievements and the parents get a chance to bowl with the kids. And…as much as I enjoy that part of it, there's something else I look forward to. The event has always been catered by Pepino's Restaurant in Schererville. I've never been to the restaurant, but every year I get to have Pepino's at the end-of-the-year bowling party.

The menu is always pretty much the same - lots of pizza, which the kids really dig into, and a house salad and some pasta salad to satisfy the adults. The pizza is up there with some of the best I've had and I always leave longing for more of that incredible shell pasta salad that has a creamy garlic dressing that I adore. And now that I'm talking (or typing) about it, it really makes me want to jump in the car and seek out the restaurant. I'm going to have to put it on my foodie bucket list and when I get there, I'll fill you in on the visit. :)







Comments