Homemade mini pizzas


While we are lucky enough to have a plethora of amazing pizzerias in Chicagoland, sometimes I like to to stay home with the kids and instead of delivery, just make our own. My favorite base to use as a crust is a tortilla. It's thin and comes out very crispy. If you have a lot of toppings, you may want to double it so that it doesn't collapse on you. I also like to use English muffins to make some for the kids. Sorry for the bad pictures taken on my phone!

By the way, this cheese from Trader Joe's is the best.

And Johnsonville Italian sausage is the best topping! I brown mine before it goes on the pizza. It's fantastic! Add some spinach, tomato, mushroom or whatever else you like on top. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt and pop in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.


Comments