bd's Mongolian Grill in Bolingbrook, IL

So, right now there are three of us Chicago Foodie Sisters. One in the west suburbs. One in the south suburbs. One in the West Loop. We cover a lot of territory when we eat. And when we get together it is fun to visit some favorites of each other.

I recently went up to visit Becky for lunch and we wanted to head somewhere for a quick casual lunch, so she suggested bd's Mongolian Grill. I'd never been there, but I love Asian food and love places like this where you can customize your stir fry dish to add in just what you like.

There, of course, are tons of choices. You can select your meat, you veggies and then all your sauces and add-on. You throw it all in a bowl.







Then you take it over to the grills. :)


And they turn this...


 Into this!


So, thanks to foodie sis, Becky, for introducing me to a new place that I really enjoyed!


bd Mongolian Grill
619 Boughton Rd.
Bolingbrook, IL
630-972-0450
www.gomongo.com


Comments