Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots

I was at a brunch recently hosted by my dear friend, Patty. She has a beautiful home and loves to decorate and entertain. She's a wonderful cook and always puts in so much effort into the the food she prepares for her guests. I mean she doesn't do anything small or easy. The buffet included casseroles and appetizers and even a salmon filled pasty crust that was carefully shaped into a fish. :)

One of my favorite things I had at the party were Rumchata Cheesecake Pudding Shots and really these don't rate real high on the difficulty scale, but pouring dozens of shots is a bit labor intensive. These were so creamy and sweet and could be really, really, really dangerous. I took a couple bites of my husband's and then decided I'd have one. When someone made a second round by our table, I couldn't resist having just one more.


1 small Cheesecake flavored pudding 
¾ c. milk
¾ c. Rumchata
8 oz. Cool Whip 


Whisk together milk, Rumchata and pudding mix in a bowl. Add Cool Whip gradually with whisk. Spoon into individual disposable shot glasses. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.

Comments