Omelet at the Riviera Restaurant

A place I first visited last year after driving past it several times a week for the nearly 25 years I've lived in this neighborhood is a cozy little diner where they serve up big portions of good old breakfast comfort food. The Riviera on Ridge Road in Munster, Indiana offers a breakfast and lunch menu of the typical breakfast and diner fare, with specials each week.

I could eat eggs for every meal, so each time I've been there it's for some kind of eggs. My most recent stop involved a big fluffy Denver omelet loaded with ham, green pepper and onion. It was big enough that half was breakfast and the other half was lunch. And if you like Eggs Benedict, you've got to try them at Riviera.

Riviera Restaurant
616 Ridge Road
Munster, IN
(219) 836-0001




Comments