Visit Greenbush for Beer and Barbecue

We visit Southwest Michigan often. When we need to getaway from the craziness of every day life, we head up for a day of walking or dining or shopping or sipping or sitting on the beach and watching the waves or a sunset. So much beauty there and my worries just slip away as soon as I hit the state line.

One place we have visited many times that we've been in that area is Greenbush Brewing Co. in Sawyer, Michigan. This summer we decided to stop by with the kids one evening to discover that the place was packed. Our previous visits had been on weekday afternoons in the off-season. We also noticed that they had added an annex with a cool outdoor beer garden and even with that addition, it was hard to get a table.

On our next trip it was again just hubby and I at lunchtime and we had an easier time finding a table. We also sampled from the bbq menu. BBQ and beer are always a good combo and they do it right at Greenbush.

I like beer, but I don't drink a full pint at a time. I like to sample and try a few different varieties. If I find one I like, I just get a small glass. So I like that small portions are available.

If you're a craft beer afficianado, it's a place worth seeking out with a large variety of their beers on tap at all times.



Greenbush Brewing Co.
5885 Sawyer Road
Sawyer, Michigan
greenbushbrewing.com

Comments