Liang's Garden



I was first introduced to Liang's over 25 years ago when I was working at a company in Monee after high school graduation. They often ordered it for catered parties in the office and it was in a nearby community. They later opened a location closer to me in Lansing, but I've only been there a handful of times.

Recently after a day at the beach, my son and his friend were in the mood for Chinese, so we made our way to Liang's. It was midday, so we ordered off the lunch specials menu. Meals were all around $7 and the portions were huge. I love the serving dishes, which looked like little boats. I always know the food there will be fresh and delicious and I really love their egg rolls.

We finished off lunch with cantaloupe and watermelon smoothies - a perfect ending on the incredibly warm day in late September.

Liang's has locations in Lansing, Chicago Heights and Richton Park.

Comments