Banana Split Bites

I got a sample in the mail of this yummy Belgian dark chocolate spread called Lekkco and my mind wandered thinking of what I might want to do with it. We always have Nutella on hand here, but the kids use it mostly to spread on graham crackers. So, there's a ton of possibilities of items you can dip into it or spread it onto - pretzels, animal crackers, apples and other fruits, nuts, cookies.


I had one lonely banana on my counter and tried to think of what else I could add to it. My son was cleaning out a drawer in my kitchen that had all kinds of stray packets of ketchup and sauces and I noticed a packet of chopped peanuts from a McDonald's ice cream sundae...which made banana splits pop into my mind. I didn't have any strawberries on hand, but I did have some strawberry preserves. These yummy little bites were the result.

1 Banana
Lekkco Belgian Dark Chocolate Spread
Strawberry Preserves
Chopped Peanuts

Cut into bite size pieces and serve.


Comments